Skip To Content
Dear PLAR completer,
Congratulations on your achievement! PLAR success entails hard work and considerable thoughtful insight. We are delighted to have worked with you through this process.
We would appreciate it if you would take a few minutes of your time to complete this exit survey. The information you provide us will help us tailor our service to better serve Athabasca University students.
Please fill out the form below.
1. What AU program are you/were you in when you completed PLAR?
2. How did you hear about Athabasca University's PLAR process?
3. How long did it take you to complete the PLAR process, start to finish?
Question 4 asks you to identify the conditions that were in effect during your work on your PLAR portfolio.
4a. What was your work status during the completion of your PLAR portfolio?
4b. Please check the conditions below that were relevant to you while working on your PLAR portfolio:
I did not enrol in any course(s).
(number of) AU course(s).
I worked on my PLAR approximately
(week or month). (Indicate appropriate timeframe).
4c. Is there any other situation that shaped your PLAR work that you would like us to know about?
5. Which part of your PLAR portfolio did you find the most difficult? Why?
6. Please check the types of assistance you received during the PLAR process in addition to the mentoring assistance from your CLA mentor:
7. On a scale of 1 to 5, please rate the following:
*Indicate n/a if you have not taken any courses at AU.
8. Please comment on your AU experience as a portfolio learner.
Updated January 30 2015 by Student & Academic Services
AU, CANADA'S OPEN UNIVERSITY, is an internationally recognized leader in online and distance learning.
open. online. everywhere.