First Steps: How Do I Begin
- Read the PLAR site carefully. Be sure to flip through the virtual portfolios.
- Refer to our list of frequently asked questions.
- Contact our office to ask for more information.
- If you are not already an AU student, complete a General Application Form to become an AU student.
- If you have attended another college or university have your official transcripts sent to AU's Office of the Registrar and submit the Transcript Evaluation fee.
Next Steps: The PLAR Process
- Enter our mentoring process. Contact our office.
- Submit front-end pieces as directed.
- Complete application form and make payment.
- Work with mentors to prepare portfolio.
- Submit complete portfolio.
- Receive assessment results.
Student & Academic Services - Last Updated April 29, 2013
- How does PLAR work?
- What are the parts of a portfolio?
- What does a completed portfolio look like?
- How will my portfolio be assessed?
- I would like to see other PLAR web sites.
- Services A-Z
- I have a different question