Rely on the direction/advice of your mentor to attend to the following:
If you have prepared a paper portfolio
- Download and print the Portfolio Declaration Page. Include a copy of this declaration with a copy of each portfolio.
- Ensure that each portfolio copy is complete.
- Send 3 copies of your portfolio to the CLA. Keep one copy for your records.
If you have prepared an e-Portfolio
- Email your 'portfolio url' (the link to your e-portfolio) to your mentor for review.
- Your mentor will advise if any changes are required and will direct you to email your portfolio url to the Portfolio Development and Assessment Coordinator.
No changes, additions, or deletions to portfolio documents or organization should be made after your mentor has reviewed and approved your portfolio prior to submission.
Next we will assess your portfolio.
Student & Academic Services - Last Updated April 29, 2013