B Health Admn
Program Credits 90
Maximum PLAR Credits 21
The 16 criteria on the Assessor Score Sheet for the Bachelor of Health Administration program are organized around four specific areas, Knowledge and Understanding of Health Services Mgt/Admn(1-3), Professional Practice and Theory in Health Care Mgt/Admn (4-5), Capacity to be a successful Health Services Manager/Administrator (6-12), and Project Administration, Evaluation and Supervision - Health Admn/HR Services Admn (13-16). Note, applicants must score at least one on each of the first five criteria to achieve any credits. In addition, applicants must score an 'average' of at least one on the remaining criteria to achieve any credits.
See the portfolio assessment criteria for this program.
Student & Academic Services - Last Updated April 29, 2013
- I would like to speak with a student advisor.
- I would like to see AU program plans.
- I need to see the complete list of programs at AU.
- I would like to see a list of academic centre chairs and program directors.
- I would like to see the undergraduate calendar.
- Services A-Z
- I have a different question