These are Virtual Examples of Real Portfolios
Here are two examples of what a finished portfolio may look like. Both use extensive "tabbing" for organizational purposes. The numbers on the tabs refer to specific items of documentation and these items are cross-referenced in the portfolio. Good organization is necessary for easy assessor access to your work.
Program-Based Virtual Portfolio
- Program-based portfolios use program outcomes, rather than course outcomes, as the measure of your prior learning.
- Your mentor will advise you on whether you will prepare a program-based or course-based portfolio.
- Click here to see what a real program-based portfolio looks like.
Course-Based Virtual Portfolio
- Course-based portfolios use course outcomes as a measure of your prior learning.
- Your mentor will advise you on which type of portfolio you will prepare.
- Click here to see what a real course-based portfolio looks like.
Note that all names and identifying information have been altered. These portfolios are used with the authors' permission.